I'd preffer this one for £4000 less.

Attachments

• betta.jpg
    betta.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 161
  • cooper gp back.jpg
    cooper gp back.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 151
have we all seen in this mounths "max power" the 500bhp mini with super charger and turbo charger!!!! (like the st)

my coleague has had 2, and broken them both.... he now has a cupra R.

its a FAKE... its not a mini, its a bmw.

its too heavy, its too expensive, its too big, (its deffinately not mini)
theres no boot, theyre ugly, erm....... the engines are made in spiano_O o_O
they are forever making funny noises..... and they have a mucho female gathering....(much like our micra's actualy)

and an evo6 + sierra 4x4 cossie + yamaha R1 together are cheaper...... and probely faster too..... (the R1 deffinately) :upside:

just think of the GTR you could get with 30k big comfy cruiser with power on tap grr and look expensive

evo??? they look unfinished and look like i did the bodywork and cheap.yeah i agree performance wise there good,,but for me its a GTR

mini? pfft

Kirton said:
I'd preffer this one for £4000 less.

Muuuuuch nicer. That top one is just horrible.

Oh yeh, being a BMW underneath really isnt going to stop me from replacing the micra with one in a few years. :D

You can rattle on about how they're not a real mini etc but until you've driven an original mini and driven the bmw mini you can't comment. Despite being larger and heavier it still drives and feels very much like the original mini. Just with a touch more luxury. A bit like a K11 SR vs K11 LX. My micra was a bit of an inbetween car. i would have loved a mini but they were too old and impractical for a daily driver. The bmw mini was too expensive. After driving the micra, I was in love. It was the perfect price/performance compromise.

Back