2017 Micra K14 Mk5 - Fuse Identification

Internal fuse box is located in passenger foot well (UK model). However the cover of the fuse box does not contain a mapping to indicate the component each fuse is protecting. The information is not in the user manual and I have drawn a blank with google searches. Plenty of information for earlier K models, but mine is a K14 (Mk5) and although I've seen results suggesting the internal fuse box is located behind the end panel of the dash, this isn't the case on my car. I am installing a dash cam and will be hard wiring it rather than using 12V power outlet, and so wish to stay clear of fuses protecting critical components. So far I have been able to identify accessory and battery fuses (i.e. those requiring ignition on to be live and those that are live all the time), but I cannot determine which component the fuse protects. Any map or picture of it would be greatly appreciated.
The attached JPEG is the orientation of the fuse box in the car which, by the look of the the fuse size readings, appears upside down!
Unfortunately the video posted at https://micra.org.uk/threads/fuse-box.72638/ is not a reflection of my layout.

Attachments

• 20240928_140722 (1).jpg
    20240928_140722 (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back