15inch Alloys

Hi folks if anyone has any of the following going please give me a shout (K11 fitment) :)

15inch Dia (6 to 7inch width)

Team Dynamics 1.2
Compomotive MO
Rota Grid
OZ Superturismo

(Anything else lightweight)

Thanks

Paul

My choice would be an OZ Ultraleggera in 15x7 since Superleggeras are now discontinued. They still remain the lightest 15x7 non-forged wheel available.

If budget is really limited then one can get pretty darn close to 5kgs with a 15x6.5 Rota Slipstream and shave more off on the price at £500 a set, compared to £530 for the 15x7 Rota Slipstreams and £620 for a set of Ultraleggeras.

My choice would be an OZ Ultraleggera in 15x7 since Superleggeras are now discontinued. They still remain the lightest 15x7 non-forged wheel available.

If budget is really limited then one can get pretty darn close to 5kgs with a 15x6.5 Rota Slipstream and shave more off on the price at £500 a set, compared to £530 for the 15x7 Rota Slipstreams and £620 for a set of Ultraleggeras.

They would deffinatley be one of my first choices Dave!

I've 99% secured a nice set of Enkei racing wheels with some nice AO48R's wrapped around them :)

They would deffinatley be one of my first choices Dave!

I've 99% secured a nice set of Enkei racing wheels with some nice AO48R's wrapped around them :)

Nice! I'm still debating rim width and tyre choice. Decisions, decisions...

I supose if your running a full circuit car you can have some nice sticky slicks ;)

Most likely Avon ZZR 185/55/r13, to make it road legal, as I will need to break in the new engine somehow. They also have a 'W' speed rating. Things like R888, A048 etc irritatingly come in stupid sizes and are only 'H' rated.

Back