106 gti

the only direct swap is a micra engine, any engine will fit with time, work and cash, I've seen V8 engines fitted into reliants and even a mini estate, anything is possible.

why would you want to put a french engine into a jap car? your gay

yes it can be done but

you would be stupid
daft
and have alot of money

lol Fraz! yer always on the attack!

Near enough any engine can go in any car if you have the time, money and patience but...
there are far better engines that you could shoehorn in if you are going to spend that kind of money transplanting engines

like an RB26DETT..lol

or even a v6 from a mazda mx6....

i measured one of these the other day... and they are the same width as the micra engine, and including the inlet and exhaust manifolds on the CG13DE.... the KL-ZE V6 from the mazda is narrower than the CG....

with 210bhp with everything connected, (aircon and power steering) if you uncoupled them.... would see 240bhp easily (with exhaust mods...)
and they can be turbo charged wuite easily to over 900bhp... with standard internals (as proven by one ausie nutcase who was banned from V8 utes for running a v6 twin turbo..... he ran 900bhp at 11,000rpm for 2 hours and not a single problem at all...........

anyway...

dont put a french engine into a jap car, unless its a diesel....

French = gay?, zut alors!

Okay, the penny just dropped. Do some/all of you guys think that anything
French is gay? Wine, cheese, and girls, for instance. No problem with the wine and cheese, I suppose as there's no gender issue there. But the girls? Certainly not the girls, they don't look very gay, most of them look lovely, even to an old geezer like me.

And, I should add, in my defense, that even though my user name is in the French, I am not, (but I don't mind a glass (mine's a large) of a decent Merlot and a wedge of Roquefort) except possibly a tiny bit, way back, maybe and eighth or even a sixteenth. Does that eighth or sixteenth make me part gay? If so, which part?

Not that part, please, not that part. That's it, I want to change my user name. To anything, really, anything, just as long as it isn't even remotely related to the French. I promise I won't try and be clever again.

Soixantaine (Collins French Dictionary - "sixty or so, around sixty")

there is no need to put a pug engine into a micra, when there is plenty of engines you can fit in the micra!!

on a lighter note...french girls are no bad!!

they are famous for bread and panties

Agree 100% with your first comment.

To my everlasting sorrow, never got to find out about the second.

As for the third, the bread is indeed tasty but la culotte will have to remain a mystery.

S

it wont be long before you can swap any powerplant from just about any car very cheaply.........................coz if the green heads keep going it will all be battery power

Yo hows about where in the world would be prepared to put a bigger engine in? Im up on the whole anything's possible thing i was thinkin 1.8 out a primera or summit. Im sure your thinkin just turbo a 1.3 you lemon but where would fit me a turbo? I aint i mechanic but does this mean i would have to go to essex to ave it done?

Anyone know of anywhere in the midlands?

Yo hows about where in the world would be prepared to put a bigger engine in? Im up on the whole anything's possible thing i was thinkin 1.8 out a primera or summit. Im sure your thinkin just turbo a 1.3 you lemon but where would fit me a turbo? I aint i mechanic but does this mean i would have to go to essex to ave it done?

Anyone know of anywhere in the midlands?

Im sure there are plenty of hoes who are prepared to put a bigger engine in, although kindve of lost as to where you got 1.3 turbo from in this topic let alone lemons or essex (could be the hoes?). Yeah 2.0 and 1.8 been done, costs thousands, wouldnt bother.

Back