100mm

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
I'll let the pics speak for themselves, but a massive thankyou to paynee for his help in fitting them, much appreciated, thankyou!

Unfortunately the lilt can just wouldnt go under. I currently have 85mm of clearance!

DSCF0069.jpg

791c0e70.jpg

DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

DSCF0131.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

As u can see i am one very happy bunny!

Paint calipers
modify grille
front & rear bumper meshed
rear window tinted
install done
smooth boot
smooth locks and poss handles
leather interior

Probably in that order aswell...

And then a couple of more power upgrades, filter and exhaust are already done, probs go for jwt cams and new manifold. Really tempted by a turbo conversion or gtir swap, but aint got the money at the moment

makes me want one ha ha

U shud have seen paynees face when the jack came down when the first coilover had been fitted! He loved it! lol

Yes, but only cos i have higher profile tyres on the rear, so i need to swap them with the lower profiles on the front which is where i thought i may have the problem but i dont, have no problems with full lock.

Also got a slight knocking problem at the moment on the rear, not sure wot it is yet but doing some investigation as there are 2 of us with this problem. Checked exhaust but it aint that, possibly rear axle hitting the floor plan :eek:

But well chuffed with it, even had a trip down shields in it on saturday after it was washed and waxed. I now only realise how many speed bumps there are down there!

Saw layla on sunday in jarrow, but i dont think she knew that it was me, lol

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Saw layla on sunday in jarrow, but i dont think she knew that it was me, lol
really? where? you should have waved. or ran me over. one of the two. sorry chuck didnt see you. mainly coz i wasnt looking for ya :p

U had some guy in the car driving towards the a19 (down the back next to the a167 turnoff i think it was) next to where Ian lives, I pulled out from the side road and caught a glimpse of ya comin towards me, didnt have enuff of a chance to flash sorry

damn i missed a neil flash :p

yeah twas john he was coming to world of warcraft the night away with ian. lame.

sorry i missed you!

Looking good man - yea it will be the axel hitting the floor pan - i get it in the Micra!
Bet i can go lower then you!! lol
Titch

Tell, u wot, I'll get some 15's on aswell then eh....

(if i had 17's on i would probably be touching the deck all round, so 15's wouldnt even happen, lol)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Tell, u wot, I'll get some 15's on aswell then eh....

(if i had 17's on i would probably be touching the deck all round, so 15's wouldnt even happen, lol)

He he - thats why i want 13's!
Looking good tho man :)

Take it this way, i cant take small speed bumps head on, everything has to be half on half off, lol

I cudnt survive with 17's, no way...

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Take it this way, i cant take small speed bumps head on, everything has to be half on half off, lol

I got stuck in Dundee at the weekend - i went over a bump, and stradled it :( :(. Had to get to random Neds to lift the front of the car over it and then help at the back :'(

There was tears.

DON'T LOWER A MICRA MORE THAN 70MM!!!

Titch said:
SR_Micra_Boy said:

I got stuck in Dundee at the weekend - i went over a bump, and stradled it :( :(. Had to get to random Neds to lift the front of the car over it and then help at the back :'(

There was tears.

DON'T LOWER A MICRA MORE THAN 70MM!!!

dont lower a micra at all in shields. we are speed bump central. ive lost count of the times ive crunched, especially in the college. they apparently thought it was a good idea to build a small wall in the middle of the driveway.

Surely having it so low that speed bumps are a no go make it pretty crap to drive around in? 100mm must be on the limits of keeping the caster and camber right as well.

Looks very nice mate!!! Slammed!!! :D So much better now with the coilovers on, so it aint riding high lol. Coming along very nicely now. :D

just remember who to call if your ever gettin rid of em, and if you dont end up getttin that cf bonnet also, no problem bout fittin em, i was in my element and it was worth it to see the look on your face once it was slammed!! lol

Dr Zoidberg said:
SR_Micra_Boy said:
It stuck to the road before mate, but its sticks even more so now, lol

thats not what i heard, especially on a certain roundabout a while back ;)

hahahahahahahahaha - o how that made me laugh thinking about that again!!

oh well done

im lovin that neil - thats just started to pull the judgement on my next car votes...... EP civic type R? Almera GTI? civics got the power but DAMN that thing looks amazin

Back