1.2 GSX K10 automatic exhaust help

Hi, I have a ‘G’ reg 1.2 GSX automatic which I recently acquired, but it has a bad exhaust. Basically the front pipe has completely rotted away and broken away (see picture). I cannot find replacement front sections that include what I assume is some sort of muffler. Is anyone able to suggest a solution as it really is a nice car and ride and would love to be out in it over the summer. I am in the UK and any help much appreciated.
F7E95D31-371D-47C9-B78F-B1F0677084D3.jpeg

Good morning Chris
Where do you live? I think you will need a complete exhaust so why not go the whole hog and fit a stainless steel one, they are a bit more expensive but if you intend to keep the car it will be worth it as they have a lifetime guarantee.
I will be looking at my wife's K10s exhaust on Thursday and if the problem is what I think it is that's what I will do.
Let me know how you get on or what you think.
Thanks
Chris

Hi, I have a ‘G’ reg 1.2 GSX automatic which I recently acquired, but it has a bad exhaust. Basically the front pipe has completely rotted away and broken away (see picture). I cannot find replacement front sections that include what I assume is some sort of muffler. Is anyone able to suggest a solution as it really is a nice car and ride and would love to be out in it over the summer. I am in the UK and any help much appreciated.View attachment 88418
Hi mate. Dont know where you are but Hobs Car Spares in Croydon are really good at sourcing exhausts for my micra K10 1987! Give them a go!

Back