1.0ltr

B

Bennai

i have bought a Treg k11 1.0lire inspiration off of my nan for 1 pound,
as its only a 1 litre i am wondering what i could do to make it go a bit faster, wihtout changing the eingine due to insurance being such a rip off. i have just paid £1400 on it i am 17 and have pass plus

i was thinking a K&N air filter and an exhaust (manifold if i can afford it) but is there anything else that can be done.

thanks for your help lads

Good lad ! im 19 and i have a year 2000 V reg inspiration bought for £2000 with 35,000 on the clock, i pay £1100 fully comp with pass plus, its in the VBgarage if you wanna look

your cars looking nice, ill get some pics of mine up soon

how difficult was it to paint your dash as im lookin to do the same thing but red, the cars blue but wen its finished red inside will look better than blue.

btw, mine has nissan alloys and only 28000 on clock bargain at a quid i rekon

R05 im insureed with churchill they were the cheapest wuote i could fine, i had quotes comig in at around 4000 insurnace is a rip off

not bad indeed ! you got rid of the horrid yellow stickers on the doors and boot ? was dead easy, the door card where very hard to do and the parcel shelf was easy, getting alloys soon gunna go for 15" the centre console unscrews with four screws, then sand it down with glasspaper wipe with white spirit to clean it up, then spary paint it. on the door cards it was a case of surgery with a VERY sharp knife.

na i aint taken em off yet, tbh it looks asif they have damaged the paint behind them and didnt wnt to leave dirty great marks on the paint.

they look ugly yea, all it is, is a stickers with glue on, it can be pealed of with ease all u need to do is slowly rub the glue off the bodywork, i have done it with mine, the pic on VBgarage is rarther old, it doesnt damage any paintwork at all i wouldnt worry.

funny thing with the parcel shelf....i didnt want to make one so i shaved the fluff off the shelf so that the material i was going to stick to it would stick lol. i know it sounds weird but only way it would stick with contact adesive ( whoops cant spell that ) looks smart though

lol ingenious, how come i never thought of taking my mac 3 to my parcel shelf and giving it a good shaving

if you become a official member and you can get 10% off your insurance with adrian flux and some others

Back