1.0l k11 3dr easy mods?

I got an induction kit.. which kind of makes it more deep but I want to know what kind of exhaust to get .. or should I bother tinting windows or changing the wheels or spraying the steelies.. so many questions so any help I woulf much apreciate it!:)

What sort of mods? Aesthetics? Or performance?

Easy mods are the intake and exhaust. A free flowing airbox/filter without a straight through pipe would be a good start.

As for aesthetics, remove the bump strips, tint the headlights and do some debadging

Is it true that daewoo matiz springs and shocks slams it 60 mm? And what exhaust would you recommend ? I have no clue with exhausts!:$
Certain year Matiz struts fit the front and drop it 50mm~

You'll need to get suitable srpings for the arse end

You could get a PeterLloyd cat back exhaust system. Very popular.

Do you know what year that is? And does the exhaust need ti be welded? !im sorry I have all these ideas but no knowledge on how to do it haha

Do you know what year that is? And does the exhaust need ti be welded? !im sorry I have all these ideas but no knowledge on how to do it haha
Not sure which year. A quick Google shall reveal all.

If you get a system for a K11 it'll be a direct fit. Anything else will be a cut and shut.

You could put some nice cushions on the back seat and a vase of flowers on the parcel shelf....
I used to sport flowers... it irritated local boy "racers" alot
1390903053786.jpg

I have over the past month on a tight budget (due to gold bbs rs at €630) lowering springs, sunstrip, rolled arches, air intake, and a few bits of stickerbomb on the handbrake sleeve and the console around the dials, also de badged and de trimmed outside

Back