Some sort of problem :-s

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Hi lads and Ladess's just been driving round quiet a lot today, when i left this morning there seemed to be no sort of problem with my car. I went out about an hour ago and when i started driving i have 2 new lights that stay alight wilst i was driving. They where the (P) light and (!) light.

Any help would be brilliant peeps!
Thanks !!

Ah ha! i have been gettin a sort of grinding noise when i apply the brakes.....does this sound like the sort of thing which could cause the light to come on??

If youve been getting a grinding noise for a while it may alredy be too late for your discs, but youll only know once you have the wheels off, get some performance stuff on there lol

looks like its my only choice lol :( not that i wonna go and slash out on replacing the parts with performance parts (just incase my girlfriend sees this lol) **logs onto rally nuts**

Can anyone recommend any products inparticular??

Sorry guys i was just wondering even though the lights have come on will it be ok to drive tommorow. Gona order new pads and discs (may aswell do it all) very soon, so i just want to know if it would be ok to drive still, considering the lights ave only just come on???

it will still be ok to drive, just wouldnt risk it for much longer as i done it ages ago and one of my pads fell out it was that low, so get them done asap! :)

tom, as there are no wear sensor wires on the pads, it,s most likely the fluid level sensor (usually caused by leaking rear cylinders) so i would check the fluid level first, and try not to brake hard in the meantime :)

Okidok, thanks for the advice frank, i will check it first thing tommorow!..
Ill let you all know how it went!
thanks again!!

Back