You could get a ticket for having a loud stereo....VIA A CAMERA !!!

Least it's Australia...for now....
I can understand if that was switched on in lareg residential areas after a certain time but if was 24/7 and everywhere I'd just have to give up on cars all together

that takes the mick deffo

one of these day it will be illegal to even modify a body kit oto ya car DAMN LAW

i respect it being in residental areas but through towns and om main roads it takes the mick it really does.

count yourself lucky compared to what its like to own a modified car in new zealand,

it has to be certified as modified, go through regular tests, theres laws on lowering your car, the exhaust can only be so loud etc, theres laws on accelerating too fast and many more.

the authoritys over there are just pathetic if u ask me

It'l happen here, you just know it! Any further ways for the government to make money, especially from road users, and they'l do it

It'll happen. Just like speed cameras happened.

The only people who'll speak out when laws like this come in are people like us, who have a direct interest in modifying cars, driving, etc. Nobody else will take a blind bit of notice. They'll just put it down to road safety and be done with it. If its to promote "road safety" then it must be good, right? :rolleyes:

I just hate badly thought out ideas like this.

Back