wonder who this is.. hmmm

West End - london

Hardly gonna be titch lol!
Thats not a celebration like titch's too, its different mate.

Corsa vs Micra+nos - and titchs motor didnt have nos lol

Daz

I'm pretty sure the reason you can't cross the lines in tunnels is down to the fact theyre in a confined space, one mistake and everyone's in a world of hurt. The micra was fast though.

I'm pretty sure the reason you can't cross the lines in tunnels is down to the fact theyre in a confined space, one mistake and everyone's in a world of hurt. The micra was fast though.

not condoning what they're doing. but look again at the "SLOW" on both lanes and you'll see that both lanes are for the same direction and not going against traffic.

agreed @ the lights and ooops didnt notice west london but worked it out that it wasnt that particular micra pretty soon.. as you said he doesnt have nos. Only realised after...

not condoning what they're doing. but look again at the "SLOW" on both lanes and you'll see that both lanes are for the same direction and not going against traffic.
Oh yeah they are both going with the flow of traffic but he [the Corsa] still crossed the white lines.

I'll eat my shoe if that Micra had NOS. The reason he flew by is cause the Corsa had to brake!

And no it wasn't me!!

Titch :kungfu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlnaADOGXJk

I was going to say Titch based on the silver micra alone but not sure... and of course.. I thoroughly condemn street racing! Play it safe and keep it to the track.. these British roads are isht for racing and not designed for it either.

if you look closely at the video, you can see the micra has a oblong number plate fitted in the standard place on the boot.

iirc titchs micra has a square plate stuck to the bumper

Back