Willowbank Drags 20/08/05

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
cisco, you free sat night now eh? be happy to take yall there in my car. but i'm prolly not gonna make a decision until thursday night/friday, i stuffed up with uni and i feel sooo stupid/guilty/whatever the word is just bad, but i shouldn't really use the whole saturday for leisure, but agh > don't wanna regret anything > having regrets is the worst, i dunno > i'm kindof >if someone else is keen on getting a 1/4 time then yer. Ahhh jam it, tony if its no trouble organise that helmet mate :D

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah the drags comes before anything.

It will be great. We're both keen as.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Guys i haven't been up there on a Saturday for ages but last time i was there on a Wednesday night we arived on the dot and some mates got between 2-4 pass's before anyone else even turned up, So anybody interested get there early gate's open at 4oopm and racing starts at 430pm.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
now i'm total newb to all this, soo do i need to register online, do i need to know classes or don't matter cause its test and tune? can i pay the fee when i rockup there? anything i should prepare for, do to the car, should i go get some accessory belts from nissan incase i break one?

cheers,

Alex

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Don't worry Alex B you pay when you turn up, then you fill out a form, line up and thats about it.

You can get 1 person in free with you if you race (Cisco)

After that you get called or waved to the first or the second lane, you then have the option of a burn out if you wish but it is totally up to you.

Then you stage and wait for the green light.

Then your heart will feel like it wants to pop out of your chest as you fly down the strip trying to kick the guys butt in the other lane.

After you finish you follow lane back to the tower and get your time slip.

Don't worry it is great but very addictive......

Back