who on here has a janspeed manifold

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
has any one had problems with them coming lose from where the down pipe meets the front part of the manifold mine has came lose again and its doing my head in have to take my full system apart just to knock the down pipe bk on so it doesnt blow what can i do

i might be taking it off when i get a 1.4 down pipe or a standard one so my engine manigement light goes off

yearh iirc swiper had this proplem..he just welded it together, you just have to take the roll bar off to take the manifold on or off now.

has any one had problems with them coming lose from where the down pipe meets the front part of the manifold mine has came lose again and its doing my head in have to take my full system apart just to knock the down pipe bk on so it doesnt blow what can i do

i might be taking it off when i get a 1.4 down pipe or a standard one so my engine manigement light goes off

Yep, keep having the problem and keep trying to fix it....its now tight together but doesnt seal properly at the moment. Ah!

see i took my cat bk off and the decat and losened off the two clips keeping them held to geather and used a dead blow hammer (aquired from work) to wack it on far enough so the holes cut in them didnt show no more then tightened up the two bolts to the point i was squashing the clips into each other i honestly thought the bolts were gona snap it was perfect didnt sound raspy hardly now i went to take me wife to work (lol i aint married yet but we might as well be ) and started the car and was blowing i was like for gods sake i just tightened itup about 3 weeks ago so im defo gona look for a standard down pipe now

Back