Whats stani's car running?

just wanted to no what bhp he's putting out and what mods have been done. Seems to be moving pretty fast against some other cars I've seen.

Cheers

not really spoke to him on msn i no hes running injectors i think and some other things will find out for ya

Yeah but its weight and torque that makes the dfference. Stani has a 1.3 with:
Janspeed Manifold
Janspeed De-Cat
Janspeed Exhaust System
Power Boost Valve
Tomei Cams
Stripped Interior
1.6 Injectors

It says it all in his garage area :)

I don't think Stani has anything left in that car other than the seat, dash, gear lever, pedals and steering wheel......"he's got the......bare necessities" lol ;)

Yeah but its weight and torque that makes the dfference. Stani has a 1.3 with:
Janspeed Manifold
Janspeed De-Cat
Janspeed Exhaust System
Power Boost Valve
Tomei Cams
Stripped Interior
1.6 Injectors

It says it all in his garage area :)

yeh thats all i have, also it is a super-s engine but unfortunatly im scrapping it because of the mot failure :down: so im now looking for my next micra

how comes its failed MOT, yea those are some simple mods and worth it also...but just wanted to know is your car also the other one posted on youtube without the black bonnet racing the 106 gti etc?

someone was referring to torque, do you u mean the 1.6 has more torque or ?

Engine-wise, they are semi-closed deck.
Craig

slightly off topic, but that's right. perfect for turboing:) i wonder who has got one? :D that's right.... me;)
anyway, back on topic.
15.9 is pretty impressive if that's a 1/4 mile time.

how comes its failed MOT, yea those are some simple mods and worth it also...but just wanted to know is your car also the other one posted on youtube without the black bonnet racing the 106 gti etc? someone was referring to torque, do you u mean the 1.6 has more torque or ?
it just failed on lots of things which i dont want to get fixed and yeh tht was my car beatin the gti lol

slightly off topic, but that's right. perfect for turboing:) i wonder who has got one? :D that's right.... me;) anyway, back on topic. 15.9 is pretty impressive if that's a 1/4 mile time.
yeh it is the 1/4 mile time, fastest N/A cg13de that i know of apart from my new one hehe

Id love to strip mine out but i just dont have the balls to do it. i got rid of the spare wheel and jack to counter the weight of the 4channel amp and got shot of the two 10inch subs in MDF that i transfered from my 5series for one of those space saver bass boxes. In fairness it comes down to the change into 3rd when the bigger car will sqeeze by, but im sure you can all agree on that!
Everytime i get asked why i got rid of the beemer and got a micra i show them Stani on youtube. Cheers Buddy!

so in theory stani your car should be as fast if not faster than a 1.6 k11 considering your 1/4 mile time etc, but then some people have said that crail isnt the most accurate place to go for a 1/4 mile. santapod would have been better( not my words).

must be a bloody slow impreza to do a 15.9. Sounds like a non-turbo.
if you look at the times on crail raceway the impreza never gotta 15.9, it got a 14 something...? Just that my first and second gear accelaration was mad so it looked like i was winning, i was at the 1/8 of a mile :p and also third gear never done nothing, it felt like a standard 1.0 litre third gear would, thats why i cant wait to get a new micra :-D hopefully the same problem wont persist :)

Back