Wanted- wheels like this...

I would imagine they would be pretty hard to find........espcially since there is no photo lol ;)

yeah those invisible wheels are rare lol

been after some for years

img8616copykn2.jpg

im taking a wild guess by thinking your on about these????

never had any issues before, havent been able to get on msc all day, other websites arent a problem, i blame msc, its all there fault haha lol

How many do you want? They are the original wheels used on the Micra Challenge rally cars. We have 12 in stock at the moment and they cost £99.29 including vat If you ring me on Monday before 1.00pm we could have them delivered on Tuesday.

Matt

01865 748000 work number ring any time.

www.humphrisoxford.co.uk

How many do you want? They are the original wheels used on the Micra Challenge rally cars. We have 12 in stock at the moment and they cost £99.29 including vat If you ring me on Monday before 1.00pm we could have them delivered on Tuesday.

Matt

01865 748000 work number ring any time.

www.humphrisoxford.co.uk

Cheers, think i'll have to save up for a bit:down: but least i know where i can get them!

Matt to the rescue once more :)

I can see the photo in every browser except IE........Microslop to the rescue again............NOT! :p

I have got a full set of 13" rims picture below, they will clean up really well just brake dust on the picture, if anyne wants to make me a good offer I might part with them? (they are the motorsport ones and are £85+vat each new)

13inalloy.jpg

Back