Wanted-micra k11c bonnet badge

I have a spare K12 one but A, it's huge and would look daft and 2, I'm not a full member or anything so can't sell it anyhow XD

...worth checking ebay if your trip to the other scrappy is unsuccessful, Although....
don't forget that alot of other nissans will have virtually identical badges to your micra...
My K12 badge is practically the same as the note, Juke, later primera,some almera tino's , a few torrano, the odd qashqai etc etc...

EG: one for an almera (2001 ish)...is simmilar size (bit bigger perhaps) and design...I think? as the later K11 one (slightly more rounded edges and smaller font than the really early ones)

badges on the K11's may only differ slightly, if at all, you probably won't tell once on the car that it's from a different model :p
just take a ruler with you, the badge for a facelift K11 should be 80mm across by 55mm ...as seen here well, that's what the bloke says anyway ^_^
perhaps someone with a K11 could double check that for you, to be on the safe side?

you'd probably get away with a slightly larger one as long as it covers the holes right?
(I think the older x-trail looks very much the same too) ;)

Good luck

Back