Wanted: March "Bubble" (?) Lights

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
kind of a long shot i know and sometimes these pop up on ebay so anybody could help me out that would be great!!!

thanks

Attachments

• khalsajp-img548x600-1179440111376-1.jpg
    khalsajp-img548x600-1179440111376-1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 177
THANK YOU!!!
i had a search but found nothing so posted here!!!
no idea why you found them lol, but cheers!!!

yes!! lol!!!
sorry i couldnt have been more helpfull in your "sideskirts thread" mate!!??

these come with no "bulb holders".....which sounds like a good thing, as then i could use original wiring, but..........its fabricating up a holder thats the problem???

i have a set of other march lights with no holders, and i used a uk pre-facelift holder to see difference and its kinda a cut and stick job???

naps

ah rite are they not a straight fit then or..

they are a micra rear light fitment......which is fine.....its just if they came with bulb holders then im guessing i would have to swap wires maybe like i did with the LED march ones, but these dont come with any holders.....so:

make a holder from micra light parts and keep the wiring the same etc

i need to attempt the march lights here before i go about these maybe

they are a micra rear light fitment......which is fine.....its just if they came with bulb holders then im guessing i would have to swap wires maybe like i did with the LED march ones, but these dont come with any holders.....so:

make a holder from micra light parts and keep the wiring the same etc

i need to attempt the march lights here before i go about these maybe

didnt think the march LED lights have bulb holders full stop? its just wiring isnt? as the LED's are bulit in to the light unit...and wires come off them??

The reverse, fog and indicators are normal bulbs, and the connector block does need rewiring to work with the Micra

Back