urrggghh ice is ###

well the snow came like a blizzard in birkenhead, musta been like 3+inches, i know its not alot but in birkenhead it is lol :p

anyways the real reason for my post is this, i had a nice lil look under my car to find that basically my exhaust has a nice rust line, my backbox has a nice lil hole in it, and to top it off my tutor at my college rekons the honeycomb stuff in my cat has gone.

so me thinks i need a new exhaust system, well i know i do considering that most of the current one is standard and im ment to believe as old as the car its self.

so where do i get one from? and how much we lookin at? id like one that isnt standard so all help would be hamazing =]

Speak to Matt Humphris, he's on here. can provide a decent exhaust no doubt

lol man thats alot! well 3" is like the worst weather birkenhead has had for 20 summat years apparently. still funny when people dont know how to drive in ice lolol :p

oh can someone tell me what the parts of an exhaust system are? i mean you got the exhaust manifold thats connected to ________ connected to the cat then to the middle pipe and the backbox. that it?

Back