Ummm Blocked Pipes!

Right i have a k11 and the pipe for the back washer thingy is blocked :(

well i think its blocked :(

the front window sprayer/washer work fine.

but when i look at where u top up the washer fluid, when you press for the back one the level goes down slightly, nothing comes out at the back and when you let go the level returns to normal.

how do you go about unblocking the pipe??

hmmm

get a replacment line from a scrappies?

or just remove the rear window wiper and de badge the back of the car and forget about it...?

i wouldnt know i'm afraid, sorry,

all i could think would be to go to the scrappies, find the line and remove it from the donour car, maybe use whatever knowledge you get from doing that to know how to refit it...

or could you buy cleaning stuff? i'm confussed lol sorry

maybe it's better at first to put out the little hose from the boot and check if the water is running.
if not then start looking for changing line

if the hose looks clean where the hose meet the sprayer u could fill it with air pressure and throw all the rubbish from the hose to the can

maybe it's better at first to put out the little hose from the boot and check if the water is running.
if not then start looking for changing line

i seriously dont know how to do it :( so if some one could yaknow simplifi it, that would be great =]

also while im at it, my frome right wiper is making a sqeeking sound when its on, anyone know why??

Back