Two type of Sills? Need a help please....

No idea...which generally means wait until frank turns up lol

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

I was confusing myself when i look these sills so i don't know which one do i need to get?. skin or full sill?:confused: i am out of my mind lol. ok, got to wait for frank or others to double check. :)

I need to replace new sills from outside. (its got rust rots everywhere and water inside. :( ) So i have to get full sills then?

I tried my best to get good pictures about these type of sills. :)

Skin Sill...
Check with stani's comment from above. (skin sill is just what you see on the outside by the looks of it)

yo1xq.jpg

skin sill part
!BbIuFd!B2k~$(KGrHqEH-CMEqu(SITCzBKulUtLVqg~~_12.JPG

088108282.jpg

Full Sill

Check with stani's comment again. (Full sill has the door checks)

3 doors full sill

NI511AE-AAL.jpg

4 doors full sill
086908282.jpg

there is only one video from youtube. ( it took so much time to look up on 'micra sill replacement'.) (replaced new 4 doors full sill). its so awesome to watch it so i am feeling to do on my super s soon. it will be both sills and driver rear quarter panel are need to be replace new ones soon.

Look on these pictures of rear quarter panel..... are they hard to replace new one?

NI447AA-ACR.jpg

$(KGrHqRHJFEFDzLs+kFeBQ9VB7Zf7w~~60_35.JPG

http://www.micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=83654
Need to cut my dent out so i will put new one. it will be involve with cutting, drilling holes and welding etc.:rolleyes:
83669.jpg

that's it. :)

Back