Turbo parts wanted k11

Manifold / turbo t25/ injectors / pipe work / filter / inter cooler / etc .....
Let me know what you got and any prices
Cheers. Sal

@alpina... given up already?

the turbo is all in my car, running as should BUT the intercooler is fouling the turbo so i have to fit an Audi TT intercooler and re-route the pipes so at the moment im hearing a SWOOOOOOSH sound when i floor it but no boost cos i have the standard airbox to run me around untill the intercooler arrives so now i cannot use the intercooler, pictures are below:

ill be posting up pictures of turbo soon!!

J

I will have a think about it buddy
It will have to be posted
I think I would have the same problem with the intercooler too but it will depend on what type of manifold I have made as I don't wang to cut out the slam panel do fit it but that also depends on the size of the turbo too

I think I would have the same problem with the intercooler too but it will depend on what type of manifold I have made as I don't wang to cut out the slam panel do fit it but that also depends on the size of the turbo too

Yeah price includes posted!!, not fussed mate, im pretty laid back with money!! if interested let us know soon cos if you dont want it ill put em up on ebay etc!!

you wont have the same problem, everyone designs there manifold differently and i cannot see your manifold looking exactly like mine, also i didnt cut no slam panel so why would you!! ;)

J

would be going on a k10 but id see what i could use :)

Ah K10 nice, was my first car!!!, i reckon of its size it should be just right to be bolted behind the bumper, anything bigg its gonna be problems routing pipes and also fitment, pm me if your interested if no then i may just put it on ebay etc....

J

Back