Trigger Wheel settings

Hello, im doing a bike carb conversion on my super s (i say 'I' my mechanic is!) the ecu is being replaced with a Canems mappable unit - all standard enough, but i cant seem to find any info on the trigger wheel settings online, it should be 36-1, does anyone know what it is? any one know roughly what output a converted 1.3 unit will put out? cheers Dave

Thank you Frank, does this mean i need to get an aftemarket trigger wheel then to send signal to ecu? its all a bit too far past suck, squeeze, bang blow for me, i more happy with heavy right foot and opposite lock!

yes mate, or other options would be to have a new disc made (GA engines had a cas disc with many holes/slots)
or else the flywheel crank sensor setup from the post 2000 coilpack k11,s

youre good frank ill give you that! i like the look of your suspension set up, but funds are drained at mo so i wont go there! thanks for the help!

Thanks Frank, from a cheap run around, to loveable trackstar! im way too old for car fettlin but do have softspot for K11's, first one was given to me, sold it after a while, but then missed it and brought this one, love it! f-in hoot!

Back