to fred

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
well, depends what u want from your car,,, to get the best from headers you need.... cold air intake..cams..different ignition timing... you've got to treat the engine like one tuned pipe from intake to exhaust tip.. check out $1500 bang 4 buck upgrade in the articles and do a punch of searches...there is a heap of stuff here, espec from people like turbo-rolling-shell and yom and franky, jaxx, cisco and many others that have all the hard work and enjoyment from there cars over the years... ...... you just gotta do the research man...and spend the $

CMF_shalon

» CMF Member
fred WROTE:

"well, depends what u want from your car,,, to get the best from headers you need.... cold air intake..cams..different ignition timing... you've got to treat the engine like one tuned pipe from intake to exhaust tip.. check out $1500 bang 4 buck upgrade in the articles and do a punch of searches...there is a heap of stuff here, espec from people like turbo-rolling-shell and yom and franky, jaxx, cisco and many others that have all the hard work and enjoyment from there cars over the years... ...... you just gotta do the research man...and spend the $

great, i just finish reading the article and now i have a plan but i only have one problem, in my country they is no dyno tuners around so i can't increase my fule pressure. is they any other way i can increase it

Back