throttle body / carb users

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi

I was wondering where or how you have put the brake servo hose that would connect to the standard inlet manifold? I need to ad one to the quads and not to sure where to plumb this?

thanks

Paul, I had one on the runner/manifold on my twin setup, you could make your own on one of the inlets? Or take it from the back left of the cam cover

I think so, don't see why it wouldn't but it will need to come from the back left or you would have to go the full bay lenth to get it to to the right

I assume you are referring to the brake vacuum servo hose?

Most people use a vacuum distribution manifold or block, to they can run to various things. They take vacuum points from each runner and feed them into a common vacuum manifold/block, (we don't use one because we don't use a servo anymore). Then run a line from the block to the FPR and another larger one to the brake servo, thus linking the whole system together without having to have any special fittings to the throttlebodies, as you ideally want to have the whole system balanced.

Kind of like shown here ---> http://www.goldeneaglemfg.com/images/atrex/gvm100-t.jpg.

Nis uses one on his car, so there maybe some photos in his blog kicking about.

Back