the next GTR.opinions

hmmm nice 350z

a skyline has to be 2 things

1: have a in-line 6 cyl engine
and
2: look mean as SWEAR EVADING IS NOT TOLERATED

this lacks both things, so it will fail

when nissan release it, it wont be called a skyline it will be called a gtr from what nissan said to my dealer when they came down

07gtr_blue.jpg

now that brings back memories of the skylines i love. Thats colour i would get it in and thats only old colour it suits....apart from midnight purple lol but i think his photoshop doesnt do the colour any justice.

the R34 and 33 look so much nicer :) not my cup of tea... and its lost the nicest rear lights in the world! lol

It's like some horrible cross between an IS200 and a Nissan Silvia

Not keen at all :sick:

The 2nd link (and pictures above) are getting back to the original R35 concept from 2000 - GrandTurismoConcept model

Still gonna build one for these myself if Nissan won't make it - love the dual head-up screens in the dash and metal 'spine' down the centre of the cockpit

i think it looks ok. the drive should be a league ahead of the previous GTR though. GTR performance technology is where the money gets well spent.

I dunno, I think it a beautiful car apart from the front end, the lights are too small and the whole grille affair is hideous in my opinion, but I could learn to live with that with the rest of its looks.

dont forget these pics are mules/concepts...the real thing will look a mixture of them all

well if they do one the same as the concept but with a better front end I'll have one, provided I can raise the cash (highly unlikely).

RIK said:
which american car does it look like?

Well it is, in fact, American, note the Acura badge and left hand drive (although admittedly it has a Belgian plate) It is being beuilt to crack the US market.

Craig said:
Well it is, in fact, American, note the Acura badge and left hand drive (although admittedly it has a Belgian plate) It is being beuilt to crack the US market.

it will be a nissan in america so i have read

isnt nissan jap? it has been tested on the "ring" and spotted on the road in america probably why its left hand drive ..

Back