switches

Hi all, I am in need of a rear fog light switch for my K10. I've tried the breakers and the local autofactors without luck and the main dealer wants £38. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks Jah.

There is a breakers in pease pottage with a couple of K10's in there at the moment... i am thinking about going up there tomorrow... have you got a picture to show me of the original one you have and i will see if i can get it for you tomorrow if its too far for you.
Something like that you could just pay the postage and i'll send it to you or could meet halfway...

i know in the saturday only area there is 2 or three one being a pre facelift.
no super s' though as i would of shouted about it!
perhaps some higher models though didn't really look as i was after some K11 bits at the time.
i know there is a facelift red 'L' on the normal everyday side though.
i am gonna go there tomorrow even just for a look around so could let you guys know for definate if need be.

I take it your still after a white door DG?

I don't think I've got the cash to buy doors atm but always curious what's about. Might use looking for a new wing mirror for the gf's saxo as an excuse to have a nose around. There is always red K10's at Bridges! I think if this one dies I'll get a red one. Plenty of body panels.

Right that's enough post hijacking. Sorry Jah - I have noticed K10 switches on the german eBay so worth a search 'Nissan Micra K10'. Worst comes to a hazard switch might work (same size unless I'm mistaken) and cover it in marker pen/ tipex? There's a few on there for about 3euros. Failing that (and if you can't find one at a scrap yard) might be worth taking off the black surround plate, going to a motor factors and seeing if they can size one up. Halfords might even have one but don't expect anything helpful.

Thanks for all the ideas guys, especially Shaun for your very kind offer. However, it looks like we've traced one through a friend of a friend of a friend. Nice to know that there are people out there willing to go that extra mile to help out a stranger. Thanks again guys. Jah.(Y)

Back