super s cluster

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
Has anyone got one for sale or know where else I can get one my scrappy is a rip off and doesnt have anything micra related really.

Its for a Micra GX 1.3 R reg

Alfonze, Your car being an R Reg is that a 97 or 98?? OR facelift or pre-facelift?

The clusters are different for the pre and post facelift models

Just read in the other post yours is a facelift. You will require clusters from a facelift model!

You'll need a set from an SI or equivalent!

A rear spoiler will fit any K11, from the earliest to the latest, The rear did not change at all, apart from the rear light clusters!

i have a R reg pre facelift, can you take photo of front of car this would ID it correctly for you as i thought there were no 98 pre facelifts there again i could be wrong as usuall

Yeah its defo a pre facelift, my aunty also has a micra, its newer but it is a facelift so I have to assume mine is a prefacelift, which I prefer anyway

That is the exactly interior I have, although its not off my car.

Attachments

• 217a_12.jpg
    217a_12.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 178
milage is 80 thou but you can remove the speedo and replace it with your own so that milage is correct, it is just a simple case of removing 2 screws and to get the rev counter working you might have to run a wire from the dizzy to rear of clocks again a simple job. the reason for this is that lower spec micras dont have the wire in the loom to power rev counter.

Attachments

• clocks.jpg
    clocks.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 173
guide for what connecting the rev counter or removing the speed Speedo is easy and there is a guide for connecting the rev counter its only one wire and is very very easy I would also mark on rear of cluster where to connect said rev counter wire

Back