Super S clocks detail

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Calling all super S members, what age is your car and does it have the red increment line at 30mph?

1993 - no

1998 , yeah I do :) really helps for the 20mph I do most of the time these days :L

scrap that , actually read the question properly and I don't have a super s :( sorryyyy

No, someone will, but not me. I will still be bodging and modding my way through life with a micra that will by that point be 90% replacement parts and welded patches :p

If. WHEN, I get my blue dials, will the rev counter work as normal on mine???? which at this moment does not have a rev counter, a temp gauge in that spot.

If. WHEN, I get my blue dials, will the rev counter work as normal on mine???? which at this moment does not have a rev counter, a temp gauge in that spot.

blue dial? send me a pic if you see one. you can get this green dial from facelift. it will be work with rev counter but the mileage will be difference. it will be hard to find one nowadays.

have a look on this green dial facelift one.
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/si-dials-rev-counter-green.50809

That's the one:) Also, I have just looked at one on ebay, looks blue/green, but its a normal speedo, with the normal grey layout.
I thought only the super s had this colour ???

Back