Super Duper Clean Super S

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Looking for a very clean Super S. Preferably a later one in as best condition as possible.

I'm in no rush to find one (due to some injuries, it'll be another 3 weeks before I can drive again) so will be waiting for the best of the best to show up.

Cheers chaps

Make me an offer i cant refuse lol

71aa0ab3.jpg

its just cosmetics with these names though really, apart from me turning into my car as the r-reg-sr :grinning:

Gonna go ahead and bump this.

Need a good solid Super S/SR (or a 1.3 lookalike). MOT+Tax necessary really as I'm currently car-less and I've got my mind truely set on getting another Micra. Cash is waiting.

Been looking at those bud - the black one is way to much money, one is a turbo and the other is a bit of a risk. Massive miles. I know, I'm being picky and stupid. But cheers for the heads up man (Y)

This is the best K11 within the SuperS/SR/Si range I could find. It's described as 'excellent condition' but I swear I can see evidence of rust on the front lower driver's side arch? It looks like it may have also had the rear sills done, (slight warping evidence on the drivers side perhaps). I also don't know where you're located or your budget but the link it below regardless :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif.../page/1/keywords/1.3_si/radius/1500?logcode=p

This is the best K11 within the SuperS/SR/Si range I could find. It's described as 'excellent condition' but I swear I can see evidence of rust on the front lower driver's side arch? It looks like it may have also had the rear sills done, (slight warping evidence on the drivers side perhaps). I also don't know where you're located or your budget but the link it below regardless :)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif.../page/1/keywords/1.3_si/radius/1500?logcode=p

Nice one dude! Budget is about £500 for a preface and £900 for a facelift. And I'm in Milton Keynes. I'm scouring the internet every few hours like a madman. Haha.

I'm off work with a dodgy eye, so thought I'd put the working one to some use lol. Hope you find something
thumbsup.gif

Back