Sunvisor Screens

got a set of 2 7inch sunvisor screens. boxed complete with remote, wires, brackets to hang them and instructions. They have tv tuners and hold 255 channels also they have speakers which alot of models dont have. excellent quality and excellent condition no dead pixels etc. They can be hardwired or run using the cigrette lighter.

some pics i took this morning. bit dusty but i have the cleaning wipes to clean them here.

only selling because its christmas soon and need money for prezzies grr BAH HUMBUG.

looking for decent offers. looks very pimp when in car.

i doubt they will be the same as i payed alot more for mine. and the screens are samsung lcd monitors. forgot to add that. and as you can see the remote is brand new. and so is the condition of the screens.

sorry :( just very interested but i also dont have much money, i wasnt saying yours arent samsung, i was saying the ones i found on ebay wernt samsung

for £200 id add the dvd player. only bad bit about the dvd player is i lost the remote. probs get a normal remote to work it but it works all fine without having a big remote. will get pics asap

Back