Sunderland Air show

B

Ben

Is anyone planning on going? Its free entry isnt it? I might take a trip down. American chopper are gonna have a stand there too with some of the bikes from the series! mmm

I think im gonna go down on the Sunday coz the missus is at work on the Saturday n she wants to come, if anybody is going just

"holler at ur boy Ben" - micky take of Westwood before anyone starts

danni said:
might go down on the sat yea... iv never been before... where exactly issit ?

ooooo - the temptation to be really sarky, and say its a show where everyone brings thier cows along to show off!!

Nah - if its anything like what the one up here is, its a big show where they have diffrent aircraft doing displays and stuff. Kinda the same idea of a car show, but planes!

Titch - :kungfu:

*Danni - ya know i loves ya!!* :p :p

lol @ titch, one of ur blonde moments there, she said WHERE is it not WHAT is it :p ...The american chopper stand shud b great

and now for the sarcy coment - Danni its in Sunderland

its all along the sea front at seaburn and roker, they alsorts of random **** goin on the red arrows and that are always there, one word of advice tho, dont try and bring your cars anywhere near cus itll be hectic tryin to get anywhere near and loads of the roads nearby will be closed. best bet is to use one of the park and rides or the metro. seaburn metro station is only about a 5-10 min walk from everything

Paynee said:
its all along the sea front at seaburn and roker, they alsorts of random **** goin on the red arrows and that are always there, one word of advice tho, dont try and bring your cars anywhere near cus itll be hectic tryin to get anywhere near and loads of the roads nearby will be closed. best bet is to use one of the park and rides or the metro. seaburn metro station is only about a 5-10 min walk from everything

good bit of advice there! cheers

hmm, danni u cud get train to central station then metro to wherever Paynee said but its like coming to Newcastle to go back on yourself but would be very easy indeed

train to newcastle and they usually supply busses from newcastle. or you could transfer to sunderland from newcastle. best idea would probably be to park somewhere in shields town centre and take the E2 tbh.

ian posted before, i wont be there im in dublin for the show and the drifting competition

danni i dont know if the train from down your way stops at sunderland but sunderland station is a train and metro station and is only two stops from seaburn station so that would be easier but if the train doesnt stop at sunderland you will have to do what amanda said and go to newcastle and come back on yourself

Hmmmm rained off yesterday, and rather cloudy today, aint been down as its normally the same thing every year, including the weather - crap! lol

Tis good if u have never been before tho

wasnt bad but £5 for parking in a boggy field :S my car needs a wash lol was good tho

yeah im gutted too, didnt manage to make it due to family tragedy, ah well better luck next yr

Back