Suicide doors

Would be better than lambo I think, if I had the kit I would try, I do have 2 spare doors (and no micra)

Looks easy enough for a competent welder

Had a bit of a think on this and I think it would look good...'cos it's not particularly a styling decision, as the car still looks exactly the same when it's got the doors shut, it's just one of them things that when you open the door people notice and think it's cool. So I reckon you should go for it. It looks like a bit of work, but if you take your time and do it right it'll be a memorable car for sure.

Lambo has been done to death though, I wouldn't go Lambo.

Im with you guys on this one!!!!!!

i think it would look awesome if done.

i enjoyed reading what you wrote "misterbaz".....bout:

the car still looks exactly the same when it's got the doors shut, it's just one of them things that when you open the door people notice and think it's cool.

that is very agreeable....watching peoples faces would be the best thing ever lol"

would be a definate achievement if done!!!!!

Hmmm....I wouldn't of thought that suicide doors were illegal seeing as cars like the RX8, the new Rolls Royce, the new mini clubman, the Spyker D12, the Ford F-150, etc, have suicide doors as standard. Granted, none of them have FRONT suicide doors, and some of them aren't independently opening suicide doors (e.g. you cannot open the rear doors of an RX8, without opening the front doors first) but the roller, D12 and F-150 doors open independently...so I certainly would have thought that suicide doors were legal in the UK

Like I said, I'm not sure - I just get an alarm bell ring in my head with reference to suicide doors is all... Just trying to be helpful :wasntme:

yeah they'd look good! If it's what you want, then go for it. Would certainly be different! :) I

Back