suggestion,

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well when i posted the thread bout peoples names? well ive forgot some lol so mebe under the location on peoples names bit, you could put "first name", you get me? just seems better talkin by names rather than 4um names :) like this :-

Do you mean on the left hand side where it says -

Join date (e.g. Jun 2006)
Location (e.g. Portsmouth)
Name (e.g. Steve)
Car (e.g. K11 1.0L
Posts (e.g. 102)

etc..

If not, just ignore me :D

think this would be a good idea...buut you might have to make it a option cos some people will not be up for this (not me i dont give a)!!!

There was a feature added after the last thread on this. If you click on the person's user name, as well as the options to PM etc, you can see their real name, if they've chosen to display it.

steve.moody said:
Do you mean on the left hand side where it says -

Join date (e.g. Jun 2006)
Location (e.g. Portsmouth)
Name (e.g. Steve)
Car (e.g. K11 1.0L
Posts (e.g. 102)

etc..

If not, just ignore me :D

aii like that lol, sos the pic wouldnt upload!

i like using forum names, its good for the site... i think real names and personal stuff should be left for meets where you can actually talk face to face...

btw R05_micra, i like your avatar...

is a good point but there are at least two richs on the site (me bein one), and at least two ians, could get confusing when they start posting in the same thread

ahhh well lol just an idea :) and cheers mean_micra, darren done me it on fotoshop, hopefull my car will look like that soon! :D

Back