STICKY BUSINESS <bump>

You an IAM member (I can't remember lol) It's definately something I'd look into doing as the guy at the end of my parent's road has a sticker in his window, how do I contact him?

Craig

I did an advanced drivers course with the IAM last year, definately worth while doing. I do drive differently to how I used to, as a result of the course, and I am much more aware of what's going on.

It really opens your eyes to the standard of driving on the roads today and how poor it is in general......especially to those stereotypical drivers, who insist in driving by 'ego power' alone, with seemingly very little concern for themselves or others, (tailgating, undertaking, lane hopping to name a few).

It's nice to have the ability to easily deal with such things and mitigate as much risk as possible :)

lol (power..)

I'm RoADAR (not IAM)...both are great but suited for best for slightly different lifestyles.....loads of our members are also IAM too.

The gig with RoADAR (RoSPA)...is that there are tonned of local groups to enrol members and dish out the free training....Our group up here in teh northeast is £15 or £20 if over 25. last time I checked, the IAM was around £75 but thet was years ago...

I kont know about how to contact your local IAM....you could have a look on their website for details.

http://www.roadar.co.uk/groups/index.htm this is teh RoADAR map of locall groups with contact details on

I keep meaning to do this, but I'm not quite sure what you have to do to sign up?

Do you just go a long to one of their meetings?

Back