Steering wheel

RTLkyuubi

Ex. Club Member
I wanna get a new sports steering wheel for my micra but what boss's can i use? Would nissan 100nx or k11 1's fit? What measurements do i want to be looking out for when trying to find 1 that fits?

Cheers
Ryan.

Hi mate

yes k11/sunny/primera/almera/100nx/200sx ones all fit for sure as i have tried almost all of the above, almost any nissan of the same year will fit. the sunny ZX steering wheel looks good in the k10 sporty but in keeping with the styling ;)

:)

I think some Sunny ZX steering wheels have "ZX" written on the horn button, so that wouldn't look much good!

The Mountney boss if you were to buy one fits various other wheels, like momo for example, and will give you a much wider variety of steering wheels to choose from.

the zx comes off with nail polish remover, but the standard sunny range has the same wheel with nissan on.

i have a mountny boss and steering wheel for sale mate;

this is the steering wheel not the one im selling but mine looks identical and is in great conditon no rips tears etc complete with a micra boss so ready to go

ccd3_1.jpg

its heavy so postage is gonna be about £8 yours for £28

the zx comes off with nail polish remover, but the standard sunny range has the same wheel with nissan on.

i have a mountny boss and steering wheel for sale mate;

this is the steering wheel not the one im selling but mine looks identical and is in great conditon no rips tears etc complete with a micra boss so ready to go

ccd3_1.jpg

its heavy so postage is gonna be about £8 yours for £28

Looks good that! Would go well with a stripped interior :D But how big is the actuall wheel? Is it smaller than the standard steering wheel?

Ryan.

i think thats a 14" mountney 4 spoke- ask the man to measure it but i'm pretty sure thats what it is. nice one is that :)

the original must be about 16"+ i size, it felt like a bus wheel made out of wire to me!

I always prefer an aftermarket steering wheel as it improves steering feel for me :)

sorry mate wheels sold to olly now, i had it in the buy and sell. got other k10 bits in there so have a look see if you want anything

Yeah it's a good wheel, tightens up the steering no end, goatbox I've been trying to contact you, have you changed your number? My email is on my profile.

12"???

good god i thought i was a bit of a wuss for struggling a bit with 185 tyres and a 13" steering wheel, I need to go to the gym :grinning:

Mines got 185's on the front atm :B

Ryan.

Ya great lass you, 195/54/15 with that wheel, its actually pretty easy, the strut brace makes a difference too. As long as your moving and not dry steering its fine.

Amy, i cant see your profile. [email protected] do you think this bill hicks goatboy disguise is fooling them??? ha

Drop me a line mate, would be good to hear from you, do some catching up. I shant be coming to swansea again im afraid. Avon raceway????? begining of july i think.

O yes, the topic, umm, yes lovley wheel hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back