Sr20 micra interesting read

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
Thats not what ppl have a problem with.

Agreed the car looks like balls.

Its the comments made regarding the ethnicity of the styler of the car that is drawing issue.

Its a fast and furious style car. Whats the retail on one of those?

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
you kents make me laugh... how does a thread about a sr20 engine swap deteriorate into an argument about an arse-witted description of someone's styling choices.. i'd like to make a couple of points: 1. y does every1 cream their dacks about the thought of an sr20 in a micra? sr16 for sure, sr20 - please! heavy as **** engine in a micra - full sick.. plenty of mods can be done 2 a cg13 to crank up power output.. 2. what difference does it make what someone chooses to do to their car in regards to how it looks? it's not as if any of u are going to buy it - and at least this nx owner has actually done **** (both asthetically and mechanically), which is alot more than most ppl on here do - it seems there are plenty of cmf members who are content to polish the proverbial turd and think a pod filter, lowered springs, mag wheels and wank factor stickers amount to modifications.. sorry to say, they don't.. ironically, i'm sure that the haters here have one of the afore mentioned wank factor "i love haters" stickers on their ****box..

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
woohoo I dont have any of those things. I just posted because if it went for under 5k you have picked up a built motor with a half decent turbo setup for pretty cheap.

CMF_rowstar1

» CMF Member
i have never seen a car so far gone from rust and so in need of going to the tip....

but NO, they basically rebuilt the car.

why? they could have spent all those months just working on a micra that wa sgood from the starts for a few hundred bucks surely.

massivest waste of time i have ever seen.

these guys just had way too much time on their hands!!!

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
G
kovert.k11 WROTE:

"you kents make me laugh... how does a thread about a sr20 engine swap deteriorate into an argument about an arse-witted description of someone's styling choices.. i'd like to make a couple of points: 1. y does every1 cream their dacks about the thought of an sr20 in a micra? sr16 for sure, sr20 - please! heavy as **** engine in a micra - full sick.. plenty of mods can be done 2 a cg13 to crank up power output.. 2. what difference does it make what someone chooses to do to their car in regards to how it looks? it's not as if any of u are going to buy it - and at least this nx owner has actually done **** (both asthetically and mechanically), which is alot more than most ppl on here do - it seems there are plenty of cmf members who are content to polish the proverbial turd and think a pod filter, lowered springs, mag wheels and wank factor stickers amount to modifications.. sorry to say, they don't.. ironically, i'm sure that the haters here have one of the afore mentioned wank factor "i love haters" stickers on their ****box..

Good point Andrew...

Nick...

CMF_nsm

» CMF Member
I guess every city has their clusters of car enthusiasts, and as long as they all enjoy themselves in whatever way it is that makes them happy,i dont think peoples Race/Religion should matter...I'm sure there is good and bad in all of us...

Nick...

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 69659.jpg
    69659.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 20
Back