so angry with myself!!!

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
kerbed my new front black alloys, half of it is scraped and its now in silver. i am so so mad at myself, heart broken!!!

i dont like this feeling of guilt, dont know how to deal with it.

done it before? :sick:

(picture to follow)

just get a black touch up pen and try and forget about it. the first set of new alloys i bought didn't even last 24hrs without me curbing them, i was so used to not caring about my steelies, then on another car, brand new 17's i managed to avoid curbs for only 3 days,

Curbing's not a worry for me with my black alloys, it's stone chips, I only refurbished them last month and the back ones are covered in little silver chip marks.

oh i dont think its touch up pen job as some chunks on the side are carved off, i saw it again this morning i am so gutted.

dont seem to have a problem with stone chips so far, prob only when you travel a lot on country lanes and M-ways.

grrr stone chips! hate them!! blasted m'ways need to be better maintained!

what about those companies that refurb. alloys from £30-60?
this local one did my steel wheel for a tenner... wasnt a bad job so i returned the new one i had just brought...

Dunno if it helps.... but just think... i'd rather kurb my wheels and gouge them, that hit the wing/rear quarter!!!

Whats worse, bashed wheels or bashed car?

i know i am just having a right moan, if they were silver it wouldnt look so bad but since its black, the silver bit shines making a noticeable difference.

the thing is i have been so careful with parking and stuff, i usually open my door to see if i am too close to the kerb etc.

last night i parked next to the kerb then thought i would go in my friend's restaurant instead of waiting in the car i decided to move the car up onto the kerbs thinking the kerbs next to my front wheel is the lower section, i will remember my alloy's screaming noise for the rest of my life! lol

You can get them recondition for £60 so not the end of the world. Just hope there's no other damage done!

You can also get rim protected tyres which makes it harder to scuff the rim when parking.

kinda skint after buying a nitro rc car, i will wait for more kerbings before refurbishment. lol besides i got no other wheel to use, i will need the wheel back from refurbishing pretty quickly possibly the same day!

sickening noise isn't it.

definitely, makes the hair on my neck stand up!

Back