sneaky peaky: 3 fast 3 furious

Some good pics there. I nearly bought a cube last year from a lad at south shields just couldn't get the money at the time. :glare:

D4R73N said:
No offence to anyone that likes the Nissan Cube, but what do you see in it??

Its a Cube...of course...
Just like it because its different. They've got everything inside of them and you can do them up to look quite sporty believe it or not. They always get a good write up in the motoring press.

its a nice car like a family car or for someone who is disabled and needs the space but not for a young lad

Ian said:
i would guess its to do with a scene in the movie

i know that! i just dont enjoy seeing decent cars smashed up......even if its for a movie. I hated seeing the herbie dropped on the 200sx in the herbie: fully loaded.

Im a softy for cars lol

Yeah they all practical and all, and you can give me a piece f paper to show how lush it really is...

But driving though town on a friday night, its not the sort of car that people are going to look twice at...for a good reason...lol

Very hard to tell which one it is from the picture. They both look very similar and the Cube it also very popular there.Looks like the Scion is made by Toyota. But i like both. As i already said there is a lot you can do with them. Check the video section on your link.

yea the vids are good, the free runners are pretty good,
also the section to build your own motor is pretty good, the amount of stuff you can put on as standard, and with a 1.5 should go a little bit.
yea i think they are toyota cas there vvti engines
chris

that's not a nissan cube, although it does look very similar, it's a scion xb (yes they are made by toyota).

Attachments

• Nissan Cube.jpg
    Nissan Cube.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Scion Xb.jpg
    Scion Xb.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 123
the cube looks better IMO

ide have one..when i win the euro millions :D im gunna buy a whole range of stupid cars (eg,,not sports cars)and race them round my own grand prix standard curcit in my back yard.:D

or maybe not :(

Back