Second opinion needed......

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1143.jpg

Even though a lot of the in-yer-face-ness seems to be the light colour, I think you might be right. When I get the chance I'll cut that down a bit shallower.

The hardboard mock up got blown over with some satin black just now, i think it changes the look completely and that maybe the size is OK afterall.

DSCF1146.jpg

DSCF1145.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

Mark, I must tell you that I'm amazed every time I see new idea of yours! Your imagination deserves admiration!

Once painted in black the mod looks/sits very well, unusual and when you go to MOT I doubt they'll even notice it :grinning:

I say - do it!
I believe anything you do to your car express yourself... so - be yourself (Y)

loving it. you always come up with something unique. top work.
like the birds poo on the bonnet, nice touch. lol

Mark, I must tell you that I'm amazed every time I see new idea of yours! Your imagination deserves admiration!
Once painted in black the mod looks/sits very well, unusual and when you go to MOT I doubt they'll even notice it :grinning:
I say - do it!
I believe anything you do to your car express yourself... so - be yourself (Y)

Aw shucks you guys :blush:

The ideas are not new, only really the context.

they may be not new, but it only matter what you're doing with them :laugh:

And your work... admirations only :):):)

Nice idea dude..........But i dont think it suits the k11's round bumper's........................If it was a k10 then it would look pretty kool

Dont like the mirrors but love the spoiler.
I have standard bumpers on my super S and have been looking at various ideas.
There is a guy on ebay who sells wheel arch extensions for Suzuki Vitaras etc. on ebay. The extensions are just flat rigid rubbery stuff. Would be easy to make a spoiler the same shape as your mock up with it.

Old gits like me will no doubt remember Triumph Dolomite sprints and early Jaguar XJS had a similar shaped spoiler. The Mk1 Golf GTI had the best one though but they are pretty hard to find now!

Back