Rolling Road Day

i have sent them an e-mail for prices anyway.i will post up when they reply

well they probably want 10 cars or something. And knowing this club, about 4 people will actually go.

Ian said:
well they probably want 10 cars or something. And knowing this club, about 4 people will actually go.

i asked them in my e-mail so if they are on the ball i will get a reply on monday.

btw.this doesnt just have to be micras.bring your mates along too if they want to get a print out :D

make a list then .lets see who will go.

1.rik
2.nismo_k12
3.sonic
4.59 bhp
5.rlee85

hi thanks for your email

yes we have rolling road days the cost for each car is £30
we have them on Sundays we require 15 car minimum 25 car max
you would have to ring for booking as there are not many slots
left this year regards Barry from well lane

1.rik
2.nismo_k12
3.sonic
4.59 bhp
5.rlee85
6.mk3 polo gt
7.raceworx

well..we can decide when we want to go when we know if we can get 15 cars there.

Last time we went to well lane the dyno was less generous than some of the other ones out there, was a disappointing day for all, may be up for it + a mates car depending on day though....

1.rik
2.nismo_k12
3.sonic
4.59 bhp
5.rlee85
6.mk3 polo gt
7.raceworx
8.craig
9.craigs mate

am i right to think all you lot will go if the day is ok..it will deffinatly be a sunday btw

do you have any ideas on dates rik? i will be looking to get one done soon anyway so could beideal if its soon. also do they have a 4wd dyno? im sure my mate would come in his new evo. be very interested to see what it makes as it does somewhat tear your face off lol

davey..yeah they do scooby tuning so i would imagine its 4wd..info is on the site

1.rik
2.nismo_k12
3.riks mate
4.59 bhp
5.rlee85
6.mk3 polo gt
7.raceworx
8.craig
9.craigs mate

if you look on the link also..thats when they have free.so any sundays not on there we can go

Yeah they have 4wd dyno, are we any nearer to getting a date finalised as my mate needs to know a bit in advance to get the time off work :)
Craig

it was a bit of a dissapointment last time we organised a dyno session there Rik, they don't give your car long enough to warm up/cool down and we were sure there figures are slightly down.

Enjoy finding it if you've never been there before too :p Depending on what mood i'm in I might swing by just to say hi.

Back