recruiting new member

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Just dropped my brother back from a Party and I was on the way back down the M6 and came across a blue k11 'ally' micra. Driven by a young dude, so I was like 'yeah dont see this everyday round here' (usually driven by grandparents) So I pulled in front of him to show the Micrsportsclub stickers. Eventually we kept having small overtaking races on the motorway until I had to leave:grinning: I Might have recruited a new memeber maybe?

Eventually we kept having small overtaking races on the motorway until I had to leave:grinning: I Might have recruited a new memeber maybe?[/QUOTE]

i think you scared the young dood out of his pants

Totally off topic, but Eliot thought you might to know I sold the Micra off to an ex-Micra nut.

And I went out and bought the car you were rivalling with a pod. I'm sorry :grinning:

Yeah I'm afraid so :p a 1.4 Quiksilver. I'm totally up for going to Stratford, have you got a linkage to their site for info?

The Micra was alright after the crash, got it all fixed up but kinda felt a like it was time to get something different. Considered a Super S badly but I got the 106 at a good price.

awww man. why french?
Jap was proving way to expensive. Unfortunatly the Quiky proved to have the best "bang for buck" value. I have regretted it a little though, I do wish I'd gone for a Super S.

Also thanks for the link Eliot, will take a look and have a think as I'm going Pod next weekend too :D Good job on taking the times down!

Eliot said:
I was on the way back down the M6 and came across a blue k11 'ally' micra. Driven by a young dude

What did the "dude" look like? or What reg was it? Wouldnt have been me, I only got my Blue 'Ally' back on the road a few weeks ago.

I also came across another Blue Micra in Northfield a few weeks back aswell, slightly modified (Wheels, stickers) heading towards Quinton, driven by a young geezer. I dont think he noticed my car fwn

What did the "dude" look like? or What reg was it? Wouldnt have been me, I only got my Blue 'Ally' back on the road a few weeks ago.

I also came across another Blue Micra in Northfield a few weeks back aswell, slightly modified (Wheels, stickers) heading towards Quinton, driven by a young geezer. I dont think he noticed my car fwn

no idea about the reg. he had short Brown hair, glassess. Thats all I can remember:p

Eliot said:
no idea about the reg. he had short Brown hair, glassess. Thats all I can remember

:eek:

Hang on, that does sound like me! fwn At least thats my description and car, but I honestly dont remember seeing any Micras on the M6 or having any friendly 'duals' with fellow Micras! I certainly would have remembered your car.

Either I've got a bad memory or an unknown twin!!

Where you heading North or Southbound? And was the car standard or modded? Mine is completely standard (I bet your gonna say - Completely standard :laugh:)

:eek:

Hang on, that does sound like me! fwn At least thats my description and car, but I honestly dont remember seeing any Micras on the M6 or having any friendly 'duals' with fellow Micras! I certainly would have remembered your car.

Either I've got a bad memory or an unknown twin!!

Where you heading North or Southbound? And was the car standard or modded? Mine is completely standard (I bet your gonna say - Completely standard :laugh:)

I was heading southbound just going past the RAC headquarters when I first came across the micra. Yes it was standard:p

Hmmm, this is quite intriguing. Your post was on the 9th, so I assume this happend on the 9th. I did use the M6 on the 8th (Fri) and 10th (Sun) going Southbound, I didnt pass the RAC centre on those dates either. I dont recall seeing your Red Micra (The car I assume you were using?) I'm sure that would have stood out.

Wierd, man :eek:

I hope you have recruited him, I'd be interested to meet this lookalike!

that could have been me as i go that way on the way from my uncle's place can you remember what the guy looked like or what the stickers was?

Fella had shortish dark brown hair and glasses. His car, I seem to recall, was a W-reg, I think it had Viper-stripes, wide alloys and white writing on the tyres.

Bartley Green. I noticed your from Dudley, I used to go to Dudley College some time back. Funnily enough, when I went there, there was another lad who used to park his Blue V-reg Micra Inspiration next to mine, apart from the models derivative differences, his car look exactly like mine.

Once I got speaking to the lad I found out his mum worked in the same place mine did and it was his mums car as was mine at the time!

His mum though finally put it through the "Crappage Con" and that was the end of that car :( So glad I've still got mine :grinning:

cool , im about 20 mins away from there and head in that direction to get to my uncle's place in billesley.
Bartley Green. I noticed your from Dudley, I used to go to Dudley College some time back. Funnily enough, when I went there, there was another lad who used to park his Blue V-reg Micra Inspiration next to mine, apart from the models derivative differences, his car look exactly like mine.

Once I got speaking to the lad I found out his mum worked in the same place mine did and it was his mums car as was mine at the time!

His mum though finally put it through the "Crappage Con" and that was the end of that car :( So glad I've still got mine :grinning:

Back