Rear smoothing idea.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Removing the nipples, and lighting the plate with LEDs like so;

86082763rl0.jpg

Dont know wht kind of LEDs to buy though to be bright enough.

Help appreciated :).

if you got some 6 or 8mm clear perspex and cut it the same size as the number plate and in the edge of the perspex drilled holes and put led's in the holes it should light up the numberplate thus not needing any actual numberplate lights messing up the rear of the car.

if you were good at drilling you could get 4mm perspex and 3mm led's in the colour of your choice to light it up.

IMO the best look for the rear is to move the tits into the nubmer plate recess and fit a jdm size plate (not a sqaure one! a JDM dimension one so it fits) ill see if i can find a picture of what i mean.

od hang on i just came accross this and it look bloody brilliant!

s13 sentra plate recess!

2630757_12_full.jpg

note the starlet spoiler also!

aye full specs on car domain! what an orginal idea! and fit in really well too! wish i had a k10 to try it on now :p

if you got some 6 or 8mm clear perspex and cut it the same size as the number plate and in the edge of the perspex drilled holes and put led's in the holes it should light up the numberplate thus not needing any actual numberplate lights messing up the rear of the car.

if you were good at drilling you could get 4mm perspex and 3mm led's in the colour of your choice to light it up.

That would look quality :).

Off to my mates sign making place to get some perspex cut methinks :).

i saw these small screws for holding the plate in place that had small led's in them so u dont need to mount any actual lights think it was on a an autostyles website they where on if it helps;)

Back