Rear passenger trim cards...

More specifically this:

108f22f6.jpg

Which I tried to turn into this:

32f9c22c.jpg

Now, whilst it fits perfectly, I couldnt get the seatbelt unthreaded from the old trim, I dont know how to do it. I undid the bottom of the seatbelt holder located in the interior sill but that left me with the threaded loop at bottom of the belt and belt clipper lock, now only the seatbelt holder on the B-pillar is causing me problems, I undod the plastic clips which revealed a bolt to be undone, but this wouldnt move, a breaker car might help but I was wondering if there was an easier way. Would I have to take the seatbelt completely out or is another easier/quick way without undoing having to break the belt clips or undoing it?

Ta,

More specifically this:

108f22f6.jpg

Which I tried to turn into this:

32f9c22c.jpg

Now, whilst it fits perfectly, I couldnt get the seatbelt unthreaded from the old trim, I dont know how to do it. I undid the bottom of the seatbelt holder located in the interior sill but that left me with the threaded loop at bottom of the belt and belt clipper lock, now only the seatbelt holder on the B-pillar is causing me problems, I undod the plastic clips which revealed a bolt to be undone, but this wouldnt move, a breaker car might help but I was wondering if there was an easier way. Would I have to take the seatbelt completely out or is another easier/quick way without undoing having to break the belt clips or undoing it?

Ta,

I done this recently. all i did was remove that metal bar near the sill and the top big bolt on the B piller. threaded it through. i believe this is the easiest way without taking the whole mechanism out.

Back