rear lights

yes, undo and pull out the bulb holders, undo and remove the three 10mm nuts and pull the lights off the car, they may require levering as they are sealed with sticky black resin as well, I warmed them up with a hairdryer from inside the boot to make it easier when I did mine.

not as long as they show the correct colour at a reasonable light level and have a reflector, besides, it's easy enough to put untinted ones back in for an mot, 15 minute job.

It looks like a nice tint job, but you cant see the reflector through the tint, I would imagine they were an mot fail for that, but you could always put a seperate reflector on the car.

you would probably get atention from the police though if you just had the reflectors on for test, cause they look a bit crap!

apparently the seller replied saying had no problems with mots. on another note I spoke to a bloke who is selling a white spoiler for £30 but will need repainting. Would white go with my red car and black wheels do you think?

you would probably get atention from the police though if you just had the reflectors on for test, cause they look a bit crap!

Doesn't matter how crap they look. If they pass an MOT, they're fine! Police wouldn't have any reason to pull you over unless you don't have reflectors.

HAHA! If you wanna be really cheap, you could take a leaf from some kid in Ausralia's book I once saw on one of those traffic police programs.....

Fitment as follows:

Raid your mothers draws.
Find a pair of black tights.
Put them over your lights.

I laughed SO much when he ripped them off his car :p

Thought I'd share that :D

Back