Rally driving + Photos!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
... right now!!! At Silverstone, can't wait!! Will hopefully have some photos and stuff to tell you guys later :D

It was amazing!!! yes back already, but wow!! Sooooo much fun. :D You start off going one way round, doing about 10 laps, then take a 20 minute break whilst other people go out, then same again the opposite way round. They time your lap right at the end... I came first out of 9 people! :D

The instructors then take you all out and show you how it's done! Amazing.

The car was a Fiesta ST, rally spec, so uprated everything. Sounded great and was real fun!!

The bloke mentioned they are going to start doing intensive days where you spend hours there driving and learning advanced stuff, so will keep my eyes peeled for that! :D

Ems took a load of photos which will be uploaded tomorrow/monday. There was a professional photographer there (for about 5 minutes) and he only managed to catch me when i stalled it!! haha.

:D

Ems took them, she got some great shots! especially of the professional drivers. I REALLY enjoyed it lol, so much that i'm looking into getting a rally licence and seeing if I can persue it professionally :D

Back