QD's Conversion

Batch

Ex. Club Member
Does anyone perchance have any images of his (Quickdraw) transplant venture? i know some of you live near him and i'm sure some of his good friends are still on the forums?

Some images would be really handy if there's any around, PM me if necessary.

Thanks all.

Well, he did have the 1.6 in it a while back, I did have images oif that somewhere, should be some on moddedmicras.com/upload though, however at the moment the engine aint in the car. Its one hell of a big block though!!! :eek: Will see what I can do.

cheers MM, was told that the sr20 was goin in? any pics of that or did that not come about in the end?

Bl**dy love that front end, really starting to fall in love with your micra. keep it up fella

Yea - its SR20 bound at the mo, works not started on it yet tho i don't think. I'll try to find some pics, but don't thunk i've got many

Batch said:
cheers MM, was told that the sr20 was goin in? any pics of that or did that not come about in the end?

Bl**dy love that front end, really starting to fall in love with your micra. keep it up fella

Lol cheers mate. :)

Yeah think he is going up to Scotland when my car is finished, and him an George are gunna spend some time fitting it. Not looking forward to it though as he's gunna leave me standing again lol!!! :(

oh christ, so my Micra will be the one and only K10 sr20 in the country?

:D :D

Blimey, revelation. Works started already, should be done in a month or so!!!!

yay!

Really that quick!!! :eek: Great stuff, yeah yours will technically be the first hehe. :D Looking forward to seeing the results. What are you doing about drive shafts etc?? And will it be your daily driver when its done?? Also how much is it costing if you don't mind me asking?? Sorry for all the questions lol. :D Best of luck mate.

Yay!!!!!!!!

micrasr20front12-11-05.jpg

Soon, soon.

Ans:

1) Pace in Birmingham manufacture d/s, will have primera big ends, with small ends off a micra.

2) will be daily driver!

3) Costing alot :( more than i think it should but i don't have the time, inclination, or technical know-how to even attempt it myself!!!

Back