Pulsar Short Shift Bush

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Having installed my Pulsar Short Shifter,im impressed with the changes it made. But now the bush has worn. Every time i accelerate,the gear leaver rattled and i have to have my hand resting on it to stop the damn thing from rattling!

Am i able to buy that bush seperate?

maybe its the softer urethane bush on the stick/universal joint thats worn loose. the harder metal inner bush prob wears very little (they more likely tend to rust instead) and after replacing just the metal bush, you may still end up with a loose urethane joint.

that's why i recently replaced the entire linkage with a newer tighter fitting link and then replaced the original metal bush with ball bearings for a more precise smooth feel and durability.

maybe its the softer urethane bush on the stick/universal joint thats worn loose. the harder metal inner bush prob wears very little (they more likely tend to rust instead) and after replacing just the metal bush, you may still end up with a loose urethane joint.

that's why i recently replaced the entire linkage with a newer tighter fitting link and then replaced the original metal bush with ball bearings for a more precise smooth feel and durability.

that move you done makes big sense it must feel solid now

Back