Prices! :-O

Layla

Deactivated Account
my granda has a focus and the silencer box has blown on his exhaust. he went to a garage near my uncle in cheshire, manchester ish, and was quoted £860 + labour!!! Back north he was quoted £65! for a single section!

that is a total rip off i paid 45 for my exhaust on the super s parts and labour.

hope u dont pay that would be cheaper goin north n gettin it done-lol

:D

o_O

Was it by any chance the limited edition made out of solid gold, with weavings of Richard O'Brien's hair?

Pete said:
o_O

Was it by any chance the limited edition made out of solid gold, with weavings of Richard O'Brien's hair?

lol no standard silencer box :p no gold, no platinum, no diamond encrusted screws, no smelted emerald weldings...

and no, not a typo.... eight hundred and sixty pound sterling plus labour charges

Layla said:
lol no standard silencer box :p no gold, no platinum, no diamond encrusted screws, no smelted emerald weldings...

and no, not a typo.... eight hundred and sixty pound sterling plus labour charges

would rather trap my penis in a door then 860quid for an exhaust. i think my dad paided about 35quid parts and labour for the one on his primera, somewhere in oldham, admitedly it fell off after about a year

Back