Pm?

top right hand corner or user CP mate,,,but your not official member so i dunno if its same for you,

Have an annoying popup come up for non members which says 'Pay up to stop me from appearing'

And stick the avatar / PM / Email etc issues on that

Thats harsh Arnold (almost as much as beating me at mini golf)
but something to stop the daily thread of "why can't I pm"

maybe something in the area members have their PMs saying "to use this facility join up"
you get the idea

i think that 'get your wallet out my friend' and 'pay up to stop me appearing ' just sounds like you want money and thats it, its a realy stupid and arogant way of putting it

Well i wasnt being serious! Besides, its not my club. i'd have the money if people want to pay me but i think it should go to young Kevin instead..

All this will be resolved in time, James is working almost non stop on the forum even when he should be working in his normal daily job.

I'm sure we can make something that has been discussed or I will just make a pinned post in general explaining different user levels.

Kev

i think most none members no the perks of being a member, when i get some money i will be becoming an official member because i want acess to guides and the discounts, a welcome email to new members could contain the different acesses that different users have, then every new member and new none member would no, and maybe an anouncment thread with the title saying 'new members read please' and have this contain the privaleges of different user levels

Back