Ex. Club Member
Club Member
saw this and i thought it was hilarious. thought i would share the joy lol

Photo0005.jpg

Attachments

• Photo0005.jpg
    Photo0005.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 329
didnt anyone see the police k11 at donny show??? it had roof lights and was silver not white

very cool

rik police down london from what i seen they drive alot of diesel 5 series silver bmw's and every other car is a CID car...lol but police down london dont have white cars like up here dont think any 1 from london to correct me...lol

Pretty much all police in London and Kent seem to drive silver cars now, most of Kent are 406s, Skoda vRSes and a few Volvo T5s :)

differant police forces use different vehicles. Here in South Yorks we've still got our Pug 307's, pug dispatches, new focuses, various volvo's some land rovers, hi-lux etc... there is a force somewhere that's got a few L200's and a new nissan nevara.

The micra in the pic looks like a sponsered car, i.e. a firm will 'sponser' a police car, usually policy dictates that a sponsered car won't be used for B&T work so it'll spend the bulk of it's time on enquiries, going around in safer neighbourhood teams etc...

We have Diesel Corsa's!! Thats our local patrol car! Then you got the gorgeous SAAB and Volvo undercover traffic cars!

We have K11 police car around in Swadlincote,
its a sr20 conversion, no not really!!!:laugh:

Its used as a community support vehicle. Will be no good chasing after Scoobies after a bank job!!!

Back